Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, March 5, 2010

hey

I'm sorry if I can't keep this blog anymore. I just can't think of any other posts 'cause I'm very busy and can only keep my personal blog. I still want to help you but I just wanted to say this so you wouldn't have to waste time checking on this blog and waiting for new posts. I will not delete this blog 'cause my older posts might still help you (like some of the readers said). Thanks for all the e-mails and I'm sorry if I can't reply to the other e-mails. I don't know if reading my personal blog would help you understand Filipinos or anything about the Philippines 'cause Filipinos are not all the same. Who I am is not who other Filipinos are. I can be this and that but that doesn't guarantee that all the other Filipinos can be like that too. Thanks for reading and visiting this blog. I will leave you with the link of my personal blog. You can visit if you want. If you don't then I still thank you for reading this post. Take Care :)

http://vodkatrigger.tumblr.com/

There you go.

4 comments:

マニラガイド said...

thank you. I hope you would post interesting topics again soon.




cheers

Anonymous said...

very informative site. it is hard to see that you dont post anymore, but it is OK. hope you are enjoying your life now.

VAIO Type-P User said...

thanks for all Philippine stuffs!

ChocNotes said...

Thanks everyone. I'm glad I was able to help you. Maybe when I have more time, I will continue posting.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates